SyndicateBux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZeekRewards

3 posters

Go down

ZeekRewards Empty ZeekRewards

Post  Admin Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:05 am

Dear Members,

First I want to tell you Zeekrewards is a real business with real profits. And 100% of the people who placed one free ad daily have earned 100% of the time since the launch of ZeekRewards. You WILL earn daily if you place one ad everyday...just keep reading.

We Place one ad a day to advertise a penny auction called Zeekler. The Zeekler Penny Auction was launched in March 2010 by a 14 year old parent company. (They also started the 10 year old FSC-FreeStoreClub). Zeekler typically earns 500-1,000% percent on items sold in their auctions. Once you know how penny auctions work, you will see why I was very surprised once I understood how they worked.

ZeekRewards was launched January 2011 as the marketing arm to Zeekler. This allows you and I to advertise the Zeekler auction and bring in referrals. It has worked to near perfection. On Aug 22, 2011 they increased the auctions from 4 to 7 days which gave us a pay raise.

Join Here

The ads are pre-written and the advertising sites are prechosen in your back-office under Advertising Options. Directions are there too, so it's very simple. You can even place an ad quickly on Facebook, Twitter or similar.

As a free member you were given 100 Bonus points as a basis to earn profit share on. Your 100 free bonus points will earn you about $100-150 in 60 days just for placing the same ad each day for 2 min. You can check your daily earnings in the Retail Profit Pool after 8:30 pm eastern. Yes, you can earn a lot more, they have 6 ways to earn, but first you have to get started.

Also, as a free member you get your own Zeekler auction site and FreeStoreClub site. When you place one ad, it markets them both. Any sales from these sites you earn at least 20% commision....even as a free member.

Join Here

What do you have to do first after joining:

1. Watch the How To Place Ad video here: http://www.zeekrewards.com/BackOffice/ad_displayVideohelp.asp

log into your ZeekRewards back-office, click on Advertising Options and follow the 3 Steps.

This 5 minute video shows the back office and how to use it.
It's from March 2011, but it helps: http://www.screenr.com/V72s

2. Earn 1-3 (dollars) points per day. Check the Retail Profit Pool in your back office after 8:30 pm eastern to see your earnings for the day.

Take as much time as you want to learn how the business works. As long as you place one ad a day you will earn while you learn.

Join Here

Important:
You Do Not have to sponsor anyone to earn daily. But referrals pay big. You Do Not need a downline. It only needs to be you.

The potential earnings are very high. There are reps accounts growing by $4,000-7,000 VIP Points (dollars) a day after 8 months.

So you have the potential to earn your worth with ZeekRewards.

Join Here

Admin
Admin

http://syndicatebux.com

Back to top Go down

ZeekRewards Empty Re: ZeekRewards

Post  boyakasha Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 pm

I have seen many ads for Zeekrewards and a lot of info here I will have to join up sometime.

boyakasha

Back to top Go down

ZeekRewards Empty Nice explanation brief and concise

Post  aloyahjr Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:16 pm

I've come across a lot of zeekrewards ads and it looks interesting but I didn't really get to understand it. Your explanation here seems to be very clear. Thank you for it, I will immediately register as a member and start working on it.

aloyahjr

Back to top Go down

ZeekRewards Empty Still waiting

Post  aloyahjr Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Yesterday I signed up through the link provided above and yet to hear any reply or response from them. How long does it usually take for them to contact or approve my registration?

aloyahjr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:05 am

aloyahjr wrote:Yesterday I signed up through the link provided above and yet to hear any reply or response from them. How long does it usually take for them to contact or approve my registration?

Mine was done straight away. Did you fill form for registration or just about info?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ZeekRewards Empty It's not the registration

Post  aloyahjr Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:46 am

Oh my mistake. I filled in the small box on the linked page. Ok now I'm going to sign up again under success4u (username: tammanna) as my sponsor. Thanks for the reply.

aloyahjr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:59 am

aloyahjr wrote:Oh my mistake. I filled in the small box on the linked page. Ok now I'm going to sign up again under success4u (username: tammanna) as my sponsor. Thanks for the reply.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me through support. I am on my 5th month with Zeekreward and my earning is around $3.5 daily just for placing one free ad everyday for zeekler and it's increasing every month. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down