SyndicateBux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get started in Zeekrewards

3 posters

Go down

How to get started in Zeekrewards Empty How to get started in Zeekrewards

Post  Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 am

Here is step by step guide how to get started in Zeekrewards.

When you will register in zeekrewards you will receive 100 free bonus points by system to get you started which will be expired after 60 days. During these 60 days these points will help you to earn more points which will be converted in VIP points after 60 days.

Once your register, login in your zeekrewards.

Basic Steps:

1. Click on Getting Started.
2. Now you'll find all your different links.

The main are:
1. First Income Source: Zeekler (which one you will be placing ads for zeekler auction and will get paid everyday by giving free bids to customers).
2. Second Income Source: Zeekrewards (This is your Zeekrewards affilite program link where you will be building your downline)

How to place an ad online everyday:

1. Click on Place your ad

2. Now copy one ad from step 1,

3. Place it on one classified from step 2 list. You can skip this step by placing your ad on twitter, facebook, Google +, etc social networking site. Now copy the url where ad was placed.

4. Now click on step 3 and fill out form
where you placed the ad--- just wright down site name,
in Ad type--- if you can't find suitable, click on other.
Online Ad url--- Paste the url where you placed an ad.

This will be your dailly task and it will make you $1-2 everyday and then it will increased. Now I am earning nearly $5 everyday by placing 1 ad on my facebook wall.

The simplest/easiest strategy to help you build your
ZeekRewards business to $1,000 a week in 12 months or less. 98%
of people can do this. And here's the simplest strategy.

First 30 days in the business. (Total Cost: $0)
Step 1. Place one ad everyday.
Step 2. Sign up one relative or friend as a free customer for zeekler auction by signing up under your zeekler link.
Step 3. Sign up 2 people/affiliates who could use an extra $100 a week by signing up under your zeekrewards link.

You have set up the foundation for your business and have two affiliates
to help with steps 1 through 3. This should take you 15 mins everyday for first month.

Second 30 days in the business. (Total Cost: $0)
1. You are still free member.
2. Help your two affiliates complete the three steps in their
First 30 days.
3. On the 61st day your Bonus Points will convert to 120-170 VIP points
which will allow you to earn an additional $1-3 a day.

Third 30 days in the business. (Total Cost: $10)
1. You are now Silver affilite, upgraded by your upline.
2. Buy 10 bids from your account balance, once your account balance hits $10.
3. Withdraw from your account when It reach minimum balance.
4. Upgrade your both downliner from this withdraw And allow them to use same strategy you are using with zeekrewards but make sure you have atleast $10 in your account for next month upgrade.

Fourth 30 days in the business. (Total Cost: $0)
1. Upgrade your account to Silver from your account balance.
2. Buy 10 bids from your account balance, once your account balance hits $10.
3. Withdraw from your account when It reach minimum balance.
3. Decide wisely to use these money if you want to grow faster and refer more people or buy more
sample bids.

5th month buy 20 bids, 6th month buy 30 bids, 7th month buy 40 bids, 8th month buy 50 bids, 9th month buy 60 bids, 10th month buy 70 bids, 11th month 80 bids, 12th buy 90 bid and so on.... Buying bids will help you to build your VIP Bonus and as many VIP Bonus you have got your income higher. Every bids you buy increase your VIP Bonus Point 1 Bid = 1 VIP Bonus Point. VIP Bonus Points help you to earn more in cash.

When your two Silver affiliates each get 2 affiliates, you will finish your first 120 days in the business with 6 total
people on your team. Definitely double for 98% of people.

You should finish with 14 people on your team after 90 days, if your downline are doing their part. You are now
on your way to $1,000 a week. With this simple strategy you would have 4094 Silver
or higher affiliates in your organization in 12 months. You would be earning from:

*Your VIP points
*Your teams VIP points
*Retail Sales commissions.
*Your teams monthly subscriptions. About $2400-$4,000/months just from this.

So you could earn $1,000 a week by 12 months and you haven't spent any money from your pocket
and referred a few people. Of course, if you sign up 4 people who refer two people each, you can cut this time down to 6 months or less!

You give your job 10+ hours a day from the time you get up/get home. What are
you willing to give your business?

P. S. : If you don't have any downline still you'll be earning hundreds every month from 1st income source after few month for placing ads dailly and definatly it will be keep increasing dailly earnings as long as you keep buying bids from your account balance and placing free online ad everyday. You don't need any downline to earn some hundreds dollar every month. Zeekrewards pays through AlertPay, STP and Paper Cheque.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:03 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Admin
Admin

http://syndicatebux.com

Back to top Go down

How to get started in Zeekrewards Empty Re: How to get started in Zeekrewards

Post  ferdz1469 Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:27 am

sounds interesting admin..i want to give it a try,can you give me a referral link.

ferdz1469

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:45 am

ferdz1469 wrote:sounds interesting admin..i want to give it a try,can you give me a referral link.

Join under this http://nightagle.zeekrewards.com/ This is one of my downliner's link.

Follow the steps to place an ad and Place 1 ad everyday. You can check your points in Retail Profit Pool Report where you will be able to see your dailly and total earnings(Points, cash, etc...) and your ad status active or not.

Once you used to get with ads, you will feel more comfortable with everything like how this system works. Trust me I was so confused at start and It took long time to understand.

Feel free ask any question you have.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to get started in Zeekrewards Empty Good Info Admin

Post  samix75 Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Thank you very much for the info given. i now have an idea of how things work with zeekler. i will follow your steps and see.

Thanks!

samix75

Back to top Go down

How to get started in Zeekrewards Empty bonus balance usage

Post  samix75 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:19 am

Hi admin! how are you? please can you show me how to use my bonus balance to make more.
thank you Very Happy

samix75

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:50 am

samix75 wrote:Hi admin! how are you? please can you show me how to use my bonus balance to make more.
thank you Very Happy

I am alright dear. Thanks for asking.

Your bonus points which you earn for 60 days will be converted in VIP points after 60 days. 100 points what was given by system willl be expired on 60th day.

Now if you want to earn cash, you have to upgrade to silver($10). Your dailly cash earnings will be based on your vip points. Say if you earn 120 points in first 60 days your cash earnings will be around $2 a day once you upgrade to silver.

I hope this helps. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to get started in Zeekrewards Empty bonus balance usage

Post  samix75 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:02 pm

ok! so admin, if i upgrade my account to silver now will i make some money from my bonus balance? Smile

samix75

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:02 am

samix75 wrote:ok! so admin, if i upgrade my account to silver now will i make some money from my bonus balance? Smile

I really don't know how bonus points help to earn some cash but I'll find out. I have waited myself for 2 months to convert bonus points into VIP points(whatever earn in these 2 months) and after that I had upgraded. I have been told if I upgrade 1st month with Zeekrewards, I have to spend another $10 to buy 10 bids which helps to receive 10 VIP Points automaticlly and it helps to earn cash.

If you are already on your 2nd month with Zeekrewards, I suggest wait till 60 days and keep placing ads everyday which will help you to get bonus points and bonus points will be converted in VIP Points.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down