SyndicateBux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GROW WITH THE SITE

2 posters

Go down

GROW WITH THE SITE Empty GROW WITH THE SITE

Post  rashmi Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:10 pm

DEAR ADMIN,

I THINK IF YOU REDUCE THE PAYOUT TO 2.27 $ AND
START PROMOTING THE SITE IT WILL BE HELP FULL TO ALL
MEMBERS AND ALSO YOU TO GAIN SOME MORE EXTRA
BUCKS IN TO YOUR POCKET.
rashmi
rashmi

Back to top Go down

GROW WITH THE SITE Empty Re: GROW WITH THE SITE

Post  Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:08 pm

rashmi wrote:DEAR ADMIN,

I THINK IF YOU REDUCE THE PAYOUT TO 2.27 $ AND
START PROMOTING THE SITE IT WILL BE HELP FULL TO ALL
MEMBERS AND ALSO YOU TO GAIN SOME MORE EXTRA
BUCKS IN TO YOUR POCKET.

Min Payout is fair on our ptc compare to other reputable PTCs Min payout $5, $6 and $10(with massive processing fee) and takes ages to pay to its members. Neobux Min payout is first $2 then $5, $8 and $10. Only PTCbox has min $1 for first 2 transaction then $2. If we reduce to $2.27, still member take first payment and run away that's what happened with our ptc. We had over 1900 members. We have done total 74 payments, we had only 4 upgrade members. Over 50 payments paid to standard members, now 90% from these members account got deleted due to inactivity means they left when they received their 1st payment. That's why we apply 50% paid to AP/STP and 50% credited back to account balance. When alertpay had issue with Visa/ Master and lately with Amex, it hit a lot to all online businesses whoever using AP as a primary online payment processor. I wasted money that time for promoting because most of the members left ptc and stopped joining new one and it took ages for AP to sort out issue credit card companies. Now I am paying my all attention on affiliate programs where I am making decent money with low or none investment.

My intention is now to pay all current members whoever honest and following tos. I'll think about reducing min payout and make weekly payout day. PTC is not profit business anymore, I haven't made any cent but I don't care as I have other income coming to pay my members. Our ptc not like other ptc which pay only when the revenue come in. Simple stick with us, be active, follow the tos and get paid.

Smile

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://syndicatebux.com

Back to top Go down

GROW WITH THE SITE Empty Thanks admin

Post  rashmi Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:35 am

MANY THANKS ADMIN THATS RIGHT PTC IS NOT
PROFITABLE FOR HONEST ADMINS NOW A DAYS
WHY NOT YOU SUGGEST AFFILIATE MARKETING S TO HONEST MEMBERS
WHERE BOTH ARE BENIFITED
rashmi
rashmi

Back to top Go down

GROW WITH THE SITE Empty Re: GROW WITH THE SITE

Post  Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:48 am

rashmi wrote:MANY THANKS ADMIN THATS RIGHT PTC IS NOT
PROFITABLE FOR HONEST ADMINS NOW A DAYS
WHY NOT YOU SUGGEST AFFILIATE MARKETING S TO HONEST MEMBERS
WHERE BOTH ARE BENIFITED

Currently I am involved with Zeekrewards, Google Adsense, JBP(not very active and probably leave soon), Mybrowsercash(best program ever, never fail to pay) and some other affiliate programs which are I am testing right now.

About Zeekrewards I have already posted in other opportunity section(My investment only $10 and earning ave. $150/Month and it's increasing every month).

Google Adsense: If you are good writer, you can make good money with your website contents. Very good program for website owners.

JBP- I am not investing anymore as restarts hurts new position and it happens around every six months. But I have still got many positions in these program.

Mybrowsercash: Best program I have ever seen. Just install the software and click the ad when it's come up on the screen. Buy the share from account balance costs $5.50 per share and pays $0.13 per day for 75 days. My dailly earnings nearly $5.50 as a silver member. I bought first share from account balance and kept buying until it reach 20 ref share and than kept withdrawing $20 every month(20 shares allowed for free member). Now I have 31 shares, 10 DR and silver upgrade(400 ref share allowed), upgrade I bought from MBC cashout and ref shares from account balance. I am still keep buying ref share every 4 days and withdrawing some money every month. My investment is zero in this program.

Hope this helps. Smile

Admin
Admin

http://syndicatebux.com

Back to top Go down

GROW WITH THE SITE Empty Thanks admin

Post  rashmi Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:32 pm

all the information is very help full
looking forward for new and other great informations
thanks
rashmi
rashmi