SyndicateBux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I saw this message ?

2 posters

Go down

Why I saw this message ? Empty Why I saw this message ?

Post  samar54 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:18 am

I sent 5 posts in fourm , when I tried to request payout I saw these words
Payout request refused
Requesting payouts has been disabled for your account.
can I know Why?
thanks

samar54

Back to top Go down

Why I saw this message ? Empty Re: Why I saw this message ?

Post  Admin Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:46 pm

samar54 wrote:I sent 5 posts in fourm , when I tried to request payout I saw these words
Payout request refused
Requesting payouts has been disabled for your account.
can I know Why?
thanks

Your account is under investigation for breaking TOS # 36 for ref excahange.

Admin
Admin

http://syndicatebux.com

Back to top Go down

Post  samar54 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:39 am

Is it means that you don't give me my money ?

samar54

Back to top Go down

Post  samar54 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am

"You must not send unsolicited email or force anyone in any other way into becoming your referral. You also cannot use any service to sell you referrals, or make offers to your referrals for joining the site or staying active and we also not accept member who gets referral from PTSU, ref exchange, complete the task or RCB offer. There will be no warning nor discussion regarding the matter. Cheating is 100% not tolerated."
Please , I 'm not Cheat ANY ONE , NOT SEND MAIL TO ANY ONE , NOT FORCE ANY ONE TO JOIN , WAHT IS HAPPENED HERE ?
AFTER 5 MONTHS FROM CLICKING IN YOUR SITE , YOU REFUSE TO GIVE ME FIRST PAYOUT? IT IS NOT FAIR Sad Shocked

samar54

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:39 am

samar54 wrote:"You must not send unsolicited email or force anyone in any other way into becoming your referral. You also cannot use any service to sell you referrals, or make offers to your referrals for joining the site or staying active and we also not accept member who gets referral from PTSU, ref exchange, complete the task or RCB offer. There will be no warning nor discussion regarding the matter. Cheating is 100% not tolerated."
Please , I 'm not Cheat ANY ONE , NOT SEND MAIL TO ANY ONE , NOT FORCE ANY ONE TO JOIN , WAHT IS HAPPENED HERE ?
AFTER 5 MONTHS FROM CLICKING IN YOUR SITE , YOU REFUSE TO GIVE ME FIRST PAYOUT? IT IS NOT FAIR Sad Shocked

Your all refs came through ref-exchange deal through emoneyspace. We sent many messages to all members regarding these deals but if you don't read the message than who's fault it is?

If you break site's tos by making these kind of deal, what do you expect after 5 months or 10 months? Fair is fair, follow the tos and get paid. We already suspended some members whoever making this kind of deal on emoneyspace. You knew it but you carry on, result is now infront of you. BTW this TOS from start not just applied today.

Admin
Admin

http://syndicatebux.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum